-
Well this little black monster pulled me through 90k(50k blown) without a glitch. When I bought it new, it was supposed to be a commuter car, and then the bug hit as we all know. Before I knew it, frequent trips to the dyno after countless mods and tinkering were a regularity. Now that I bought my first love, the Bitch, this one has got to go. It's for sale as of last week.
AL
http://www.members.aol.com/aahyjek/EXside1.jpg
http://www.members.aol.com/aahyjek/EXcrear.jpg
http://www.members.aol.com/aahyjek/EXfcorner.jpg
[This message has been edited by BlownSOL (edited February 11, 2001).]
-
very clean. i'd buy it. jk. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Houston, TX
1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
www.geocities.com/tom_civic99
-
Jim I gotta tell ya your as sharp as a razor..........., can you tell me how much each one weighs? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
-
Nice looking car http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Rims look awfully familiar to me though. I have 3 sets of them http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif 2 sets of 16" one for my car, one on my chics, and 1 set of 15" w/ 2 drag radials, and 2 slicks. They look nice and you can't beat the price!!
------------------
1992 Red Honda Civic CX Hatch Back... COMING VERY SOON: B18C1 hybrid w/ major weight reduction and boosted by Jackson Racing supercharger at 8psi..
1998 Super Sonic Blue Integra GS-R (completely stock now)
With jrsc at 6psi best 1320: 13.783 @101.43 on drag radials
-
Yeah the wheels were a steal, I almost did not buy them because I thought they weighed a ton. I ordered RP-02's and saw these and they looked much better. When I went to the wheel shop I brought my scale along, you should have seen their faces as I was weighing every wheel I liked. It turned out these babies weighed almost a pound less than the RP-02's!!!
http://www.members.aol.com/aahyjek/RSwheel.jpg
-
Very nice car AL. I am quite impressed.
BTW, the wheels are Enkei Underground ZXWM's.
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph