Hello!
I am searching for a pair modell 19 crossovers,or a possibility to make the x-overs by my self!
(cabinets buildet new by my self,speakers 416-8c,802-8T
Plz can anyone help me.
Greetings,Andi Wieser.
Printable View
Hello!
I am searching for a pair modell 19 crossovers,or a possibility to make the x-overs by my self!
(cabinets buildet new by my self,speakers 416-8c,802-8T
Plz can anyone help me.
Greetings,Andi Wieser.
Three things you could do:
1. Buy used (and probably rebuild) but they are somewhat rare to find. Maybe watch eBay.
2. Build. Here is the schematic:
Link to M19 Crossover Schematic
3. Buy new crossovers from Iconic:
Link to Iconic
Enjoy!
I don't know if $332.50 is a typical price or not, but these just closed on ebay.
ebay
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ Eeeyow! I'm afraid at that price I would Biamp. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
On the other hand if I had a clean pair of 19's that was missing them I'd probably just grimace and pony up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look for a pair of 1209-8a xo's, they are almost identical electricallyQuote:
Originally posted by Andi Wieser:
Hello!
I am searching for a pair modell 19 crossovers,or a possibility to make the x-overs by my self!
(cabinets buildet new by my self,speakers 416-8c,802-8T
Plz can anyone help me.
Greetings,Andi Wieser.
The Model 19 uses an N1201-8A, I've rebuilt both the Model 19 and N1209-8A crossovers, trust-me, they're NOT the same!! The 19 was designed for the 19, not the A7, and the N1209-8A for sound re-enforcement, not the Model 19!! Dave.
A7 Project With The NEW GPA 515-8LF's
O.K. so then what is the difference? Notice I said ALMOST identical. The zobel, that can be removed. That leaves nothing but the inductors, is there a difference there?
Hi,
Here's my notes on the caps and resistors, I'll have to measure the coils on the next one I rebuild. Each N1209-8A has two 18mfd caps, one 6mfd, and one 10mfd, the resistors, two 2 ohm, and two 8 ohm. Each N1201-8A has one 8mfd, one 6mfd, one 21mfd, and one 16mfd cap, the resistors, one 3 ohm, two 3.9 ohm, and one 2 ohm, I think the Model 19 X-over was designed around the nuances of the Model 19 cabinet and 811B horn, just my $.02, Dave.
Does anyone have a schematic for the N1209-8A crossover they could post?? Thank you in advance, Dave.
Here ya go . . .
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/hbmc.../2008/10/5.jpg