Boy was I getting illegal cookie warnings left and right!
It appears to be a windows based site. I have a Mac so I couldn't get through either.
Printable View
Boy was I getting illegal cookie warnings left and right!
It appears to be a windows based site. I have a Mac so I couldn't get through either.
I believe they still shoot archival film footage of games they cover for the NFL.
I believe most of the shooting is 16mm. I'm curious if they would ever shoot Super-8mm. Perhaps even just have a couple of "spectators" with the home movie camera so as to be inconspicious.
I saw a show and I think they use 35mm movie film for their archive stuff. They are probably a big supporter of Kodak. When you see those Super bowl shows "Lambeau field..." etc etc The older ones look like their maybe 16mm but I am pretty sure the newer ones are 35mm or mostly at least.
I could see the super-telephoto shots being 35mm, but what about the hand-held stuff?
Is all hand held footage steadi-cam, or do they do actual hand-held for mobility purposes?
The 16mm Minima camera is really small! I bet they use those.
Chech this site out. Something keeps coming up with an error on my browser so I can't find out anything on the page.
NFL Films website