A friend of mine has a 1990 CRX Si for sale with 130k miles on it. She was going to trade it in, and I won't even tell you what the dealership insulted her with. She pick up her new car this week, and I told her I would see if I could find a buyer. I almost bought it and drove it back to KC, but I just couldn't afford to have another project car right now. It is yellow, the interior is in good condition, the exterior has a little rust in the few "trouble spots" that plague the CRX, but not bad. It has only lived in Boston for a couple of years. I am sure she would like to get around $3k for it, but she will negotiate. If anyone is interested, please email me before tomorrow. I saw the car last October and it is in great shape. I would hate to see her trade it in.
P.S. The car was leaking some tranny fluid. The shop she took it to told her the tranny needed to be replaced. She got the Axle Seals fixed and the leak went away, but she has been warning people about the tranny. I don't think it is a problem, just the way alot of shops treat female customers.
------------------
I am now making $200+ a month, just for surfing the net!!!
VTeCno's Get Paid to Surf Site!
------------------
Cool car stuff, at a great price!
GroupBuyCenter.com
