-
Hey guys, just wanted to send this link out. These connectors are great, require a very small amount of wire length and do not require cutting if you screw up the first time(and we always do sometime or another). I pick mine up at Trak Auto.
http://www.posi-lock.com/posilock.html
http://www.posi-lock.com/lock2.html
I use them on my car. I am against soldering. Look around your car one day and see if you can find a soldered wire. I bet you cant. Every wire connection on our cars inside the engine bay and inside the cockpit is done with some sort of clip or connector.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 11, 2002 10:29 AM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>
-
dbman96 just owned you CROM! LOLOL I solder my electrical stuff!!!
-
Many of the wires are actually crimped into the pins.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by smeister:
dbman96 just owned you CROM! LOLOL I solder my electrical stuff!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Picture of CROM below....
http://www.dogsbyte.com/images/funny/owned.jpg
Owwwned again BEEEOCH!
-
POOOAAAHAHHAhahhaah I got some other owned pics from Honda-Tech...that junk is hilarious!
-
but aren't the clip and connectors' pins generally soldered onto the wires? I know that's how we build all our connectors here at work (OEM supplier).
-
crimping BAAADDD ! solder GOOOODD ! you got owned ...proper .
-
Well,
I disagree. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]