What would provide better 60 ft times?
GSR@6psi w/ lsd!
-27lbs 17's w/ 205/40/17 Yokohoma A520's
or
-15lbs 15's w/ 205/50/15 nitto 450's
What about trap speed?
I have tried both with the same setup same night.
Printable View
What would provide better 60 ft times?
GSR@6psi w/ lsd!
-27lbs 17's w/ 205/40/17 Yokohoma A520's
or
-15lbs 15's w/ 205/50/15 nitto 450's
What about trap speed?
I have tried both with the same setup same night.
Thats a tough call.
The A520's would probably get you a better 60'.
Nitto NT450's suck really bad!
*What kind of LSD?*
quaife
Well,
I say A520, I believe Tony "MaxPsiGSR" was ripping up the track with 17" A520's. They are quite sticky I hear.
With that quaife you should be doing quite well. Get some true slicks and hit some 1.8's
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 12, 2002 07:55 PM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>
Ill back Adam on that....
!7" Konig Monsoons(21lbs each)with 205/40/17 Yoko A520's would net me 2.14-2.18 60fts on a pretty consistent basis. Psi was at like 20-25 on those drag runs.
An alternative would be a 15" Yoko A032R! Those'll net'ya 2.08-2.11's! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I ran 2.1's - 2.2 on the 17's and 2.3's and 2.4's on the nitto's.
My mph was 98 - 99 on the 17's and 100 - 102 on the nitto's.
Both sets of tires would give me the same 14.1 1/4 mile times.