-
I'm so fed up of the Sony BBS (s)! What with all the Lizard Fair contraversy and the general negativity thing going on there... I really can't stand it. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I used to love going there, I posted a bit and lurked a fair bit more and everyone seemed to be pretty happy - there were always a few fireworks, but nothing like it is now. And that's sad.
That's why I'm intending to stay here at the moment - there may now be three boards to spread over at Sony, but the same attitudes remain [img]frown.gif[/img]
*doesn't mind if no-one reads this, just needed to get it off my chest*
SPF
-
Speak what's on your mind [img]smile.gif[/img] Yes, the bbs is rather "sad" to visit nowadays. I don't know why that is but the magic of it seemed to fad awat. I wish I could know the source of it. Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling. I just woke up not long ago.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
Speak what's on your mind [img]smile.gif[/img] Yes, the bbs is rather "sad" to visit nowadays. I don't know why that is but the magic of it seemed to fad awat. I wish I could know the source of it. Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling. I just woke up not long ago.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I understand what you meant [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think the magic has gone. When I first came to the BBS I knew I wanted to be a part, I liked the atmosphere and generally how friendly people were. And now it seems like the fire has gone out (as it were)
SPF
-
Yeah.. I still go though. It can be fun at times but it isn't as much fun as it used to be. Even Darren seems a little different if you know what I mean.
-
I haven't felt the same way about the Sony board since people decided to spoil the "wedding" Chai and I were going to do a couple of months ago.
Michelle
xx
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
I haven't felt the same way about the Sony board since people decided to spoil the "wedding" Chai and I were going to do a couple of months ago.
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That did it for me too [img]frown.gif[/img]
It's never been the same since and now what with all this Lizard Fair shit going on...*sighs*
Here is a MUCH better place to be [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Yep [img]smile.gif[/img]
*likes it here*
Michelle
xx
-
Has been feeling the same way lately, nice to know I'm not alone!
Has moved onto here now becuase has definitely had enough of the negative crap over there [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
To be completely honest, I hate that place now [img]frown.gif[/img] Actually I fear it may be the beginning of the end. Let's make sure this place is one of fun and happiness [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
Yeah, I'm beginning to feel that way too Janie - and I don't like that [img]frown.gif[/img] I don't think we're alone either - it seems that many people have voted with their feet by not going there anymore.
I prefer this place by far [img]smile.gif[/img]
SPF