The last several times I've tried to check in, it's been down.
I just wanted to check and see if everything was okay with Meg.
I LOVE the site--seeing the retired items and descriptions and their original prices is really helpful.
Printable View
The last several times I've tried to check in, it's been down.
I just wanted to check and see if everything was okay with Meg.
I LOVE the site--seeing the retired items and descriptions and their original prices is really helpful.
Hi I'm not sure why the website isn't working. Unfortunatley we never know if our website is down or not unless someone here posts about it or if I try to look at it away from home. So thanks for letting me know. My husbnad will try to see what's wrong with it when he gets home from work.
Also I have updated the downloadable acrobat version but someone said they were having trouble downloading it. I'm not sure why that is either. I can't work on the main page at the moment because my husband completely reinstalled my computer but hasn't added Dreamweaver yet (which is the program the main page was made in) I have added all of the currently new things including Jess. But you have to get to her through the AGOT page.
meg
Thank you. I knew you checked in here sometimes, so I thought I would see if someone knew.
I'll try again tomorrow!
Oh, thank you Meg!! I've been trying forever to get on to this site with no luck! You have a wonderful and very useful site!
Dani
Oohh. Excellent. Can't wait for the updates.