Well it tok me a bit but I finaly had it. So here I am. Good to see alot of the classic boarders are here.
Well. I gotta get my butt to sleep. See you all around.
Printable View
Well it tok me a bit but I finaly had it. So here I am. Good to see alot of the classic boarders are here.
Well. I gotta get my butt to sleep. See you all around.
That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
So, only posting over here now?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
So, only posting over here now?
And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.
*has seizure to please Guyver*
that thread got WAY outa hand...
guess I coulda backed ya, but probably wouldn't have helped...
anyhooters, yer here now, and that's what counts.
*hands Guyver a beer*
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
cheers! [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.Quote:
Originally posted by Guyver:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast!
So, only posting over here now?
And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hasn't been here one hour yet, and he is already lying to us! Thought you were off for the night! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Now fix that damn seizure causing avitar!!
[img]mad.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guyver:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast!
So, only posting over here now?
And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hasn't been here one hour yet, and he is already lying to us! Thought you were off for the night! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Now fix that damn seizure causing avitar!!
[img]mad.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, fine, I am still here, but now I AM going to bed. The wife is getting pissy. AND, I fixed the av' better Megs??
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>
Sweet!
Took me a minute to notice it..... Once I got over convulsing on the floor! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
I think if you could slow it down from one run to the next it would be a sweet avitar!
<marquee>http://kisielka.com/WebPageArt/necroflame.gif Welcome! http://kisielka.com/WebPageArt/necroflame.gif </marquee>
the air is fresh until Baimun lets out a Hot Wing fart. Clears the whole board for hours.. ;p
Yea, I e-mailed Jon about that thread. (Not that I expect much to happen.)
Welcome Guyver.