Me and some friends made a pretty cool action movie last week. The editing and sound effects were pretty hard to do, so were attaining the right costumes.
You can watch it here:
http://www.planetradio.net/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
Printable View
Me and some friends made a pretty cool action movie last week. The editing and sound effects were pretty hard to do, so were attaining the right costumes.
You can watch it here:
http://www.planetradio.net/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
THAT FUCKIN' RULES!!1 It's like a deleted scene from LOTR!!
The DP deserves a badge or something.
Congrats and respekt.
LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And they DIDN'T let you IN to film school?!
emjen, your were robbed of film school goodness... That clip made my day. Seriously.
Another thing, the fat guy in the skirt and blouse throwing pebbles - what is he shouting?
Hey there.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
That's not so much an action film as a guy holding a camcorder while a bunch of grown men play ****ens and dragons.
Despin out.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Lighting Bolt! Lightning Bolt! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 06, 2003 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Paul M. ]</font>
This is one of those movies I just keep laughing at whenever I see it.
That other dude's yelling "sleep" the whole time.
http://www.waxy.org/random/video/Sta..._Kid_Remix.wmv
This is one of my best friends video's. Check out the awesome choreogrophy (how on earth do you spell that?)
I gotta see more of this, emjen. Return Of The King can go KISS MY *** - your "epic" could easily fill the void 'till winter.
I am in SHOCK and AWE.
check out my star wars short. My friend directed it but I'm the one acting!!!!!!
Thank you for all those kind compliments!!! Hard work is finally paying off!