-
What level of hell are YOU going to go to?
Right now it's a toss up between level 7 (for those with violent tendencies) and Limbo (where virtuous non-believers go). So, if I give up any pretense of believing in Christianity now, I'm home free.
I love irony.
-
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
-
Yeah, I'm going to level two as well. Why do I get the feeling that it's going to get really crowded here? I'll be sure and save y'all a spot.
-
Oh, I got the 7th level.
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2003 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Shadowcat ]</font>
-
I'm going to the Fifth Level: Wrathful and Gloomy.
Also scored Very High on Level 2 (Lustful) and Level 7 (Violent).
-
yay! I'm a lustful, violent, fraudulent, malicious, pandering heretic!
And I'm joining shadowcats in the 7th level of hell!
(Where blasphemers and tyrants frolic in a bloody river!)
So, Shadowcats, guess it's you, me, some gnarly trees and a bunch of naked sodomites.
In Dant'e world, I'd say GOD is one Kinky bastard!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
...I'm for the eigth level of hell, probably because of all that lying and false flattery and bad advice.
Also scored high for the lust level. *snickers* going DOWN, are we?
-
JADIAN!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Here is how I matched up against all the levels:
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate
it says i'm in the 6th level, the city of Dis. damn. i wanted to be violent.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2003 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth Swann ]</font>
-
But you scored very high on Level 5. That's where the river Styx runs. I'll take you for a boat ride. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
heh
ermm..... *hides test scores*
heh
*crawls under the futon and sleeps*