-
Hey All-
I used to post a lot on the Spawn boards, but was just lurking there for the past couple years. I go to school with Uber Mike, so many a toy hunt is still going on.
Anyways, this seems like the best toy board out there, as that board was awesome a few years ago. I mainly collect Transformers, but grab some select McFarlane stuff, mainly Alien figures and whatever Red Sox or Celtic sportspicks they make. The Alien figures are breathtaking to me, and I am buying doubles of the one's coming out in June and all others they make. Outstanding!
Anyways, here are some allready outdated collection pics of anyone is interested. Since these were taken I have added:
McFarlane T 850 (not with coffin, not battle damaged)
McFarlane Twisted Land of Oz Dorothy (only got it because my best friend sculpted the munchkin, cool stuff though)
Takara Book Reissue #9 - Starscream
Takara Book Reissue #10 - Soundwave with Laserbeak
Takara Materpiece Optimus Prime
Hasbro Alternators Smokescreen
Hasbro Alternators Side Swipe
Hasbro Energon Starscream
Hasbro repaint Military Mini Cons
StikFas Biker
These were taken with my brother's camera when he visited a few months ago. I have more shit at my parents house, but it's mainly just old G1 - G2 Transformers, as I don't really trust them here. After graduation this year, The two collections will finally merge and I will be sated.
Here are some Transformers, mainly from Car Robots through Armada, with a few G1 reissues of guys that I didn't have as a kid, or needed a new one (Prowl)
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/decepticons.jpg
Lotta stuff from Armada and recent lines. A lot of these are customed with paint or LED's and such by me.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/autobots.jpg
Some Japanese, some domestic. Lotsa good toys here.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/primes.jpg
A collection of Autobot Leaders. The Fire Convoy is an X Mas gift from Stoph that revitalized my interest in Transformers. Big Convoy breaks my "no beast TF" policy, but he rocks as a robot.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/megatrons.jpg
Bad Guys respectively. I have the reissue Megatron, but he's in gun mode so look carefully. The Black Convoy is the japanese version, so he has the Combaticon logos.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Heroes Don't Exist ]</font>
-
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/godfireconvoy.jpg
A merged Fire Convoy and God Magnus may be the only way to stop....
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/unicron.jpg
UNICRON! Good toy, a great homage to the movie.
McFarlane Stuff.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/anime.jpg
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/pierce.jpg
Paul Pierce showing why he is "the Truth" throwing down on a backboard. This was a gift from a great road trip last year, and is one of my favorite pieces due to that. Good stuff man.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Heroes Don't Exist ]</font>
-
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/redsox.jpg
My Red Sox. I am a lifelong fan, and cannot wait for Spring Training to start. The Celtic's have tanked this year, but the Sox shall triumph!
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/wildthings.jpg
These are to me the best figures McFarlane has done, save the Aliens now. The cross hatching is exquisite.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/MMa.jpg
Movie Maniacs.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/MMb.jpg
-
More Movie Maniacs.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/aliens.jpg
My Aliens diorama. I love me Aliens, and I guess by now you all realize I like figures, so these were a no brainer. These rock though, so I am pumped that we are gonna see more of these!
-
One of the newer collections I have gotten recently was an almost full run of Battlebeasts. Here they are in a display case in my apartment.
I may be looking to trade these soon though, as I am gonna do some trimming of the collection soon for when I move.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/battlebeasts1.jpg
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/battlebeasts2.jpg
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/battlebeasts3.jpg
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/battlebeasts4.jpg
-
I have interest in the variety of characters that you can get in 12' scale, and thankfully my brother is down with them as well. I get these as gifts from my brother in NYC a lot, and it's always a good thing for me.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/bond.jpg
Dr. No is the all time villian IMO, and Bond is taking it vertical!
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/topshelf.jpg
Big Fan of these guys in action flicks, I assume you all recognize their roles.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/terrorism.jpg
Yeah, I basically support and root for terrorism and crooked ways...
More random stuff...
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/evas.jpg
Ah, my precious Evangelions. This is easily my favorite anime ever, so just had to get them all. Very posable, with a TON of accessories.
These were huge back in the day at spawn.com. Also a huge fan of the anime as well, though you don't need to be to appreciate these figures.
-
Generic Armored Core figs, along with a random EVA statue and a Clear Monev the Gale. Great fig. The Armored Core figures were a gift from Mr Stacey back in the day. That guy is a nut, and one of the coolest people I have never met in person.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/mechs.jpg
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/hayabusa.jpg
Easily the most valuable figure shown, the Hayabusa figure is thanks to some friends in Japan, and is a great collectible to show love for the best mid weight wrestler ever to grace a ring. Kabuki looks on in my window.
http://fc.meca.edu/~hwrigley/stikfas.jpg
These are great toys, a little expensive, but you will play with them a lot.
I also have a near full run of Homies that were in that neato case where the Battle Beasts are now, but they were taken down. Missing maybe 8.
Questions and comments are more than welcome.
Anyone else have toys they wanna show?
-HDE
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Heroes Don't Exist ]</font>
-
Well, that's just an insanely cool collection....... and some sports figs !! See I knew that there were more of us out there that collect those things. Welcome to the Board !!
-
welcome to the secret society
-
Welcome to the board, and great collection you have there! Great avatar too!!!!