-
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] how are you all? I just found my way over here. The other BBS really bugs me at the moment. It's so slow! It feels like I'm on my old computer which is so slow that it feels like it's running on paperclips! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anyways, just thought I'd say hi!
luv
Alex
-
-
Hi Alex and welcome to the SOS board [img]smile.gif[/img]
This place is just sooo [img]cool.gif[/img] LOL
-
Hi Alex, welcome to this little haven of calm, lol!
-
ok,found my way here but it doesn't seem that fast over here either!
-
it slows down every now and then but even on it's slowest day it's faster than sony.
-
not v easy to find your way around either...
I'm just being difficult lol
-
lol..it ok just take some time to get use it first. You'll grow to love it..we all have..=)
-
me shy and quite and saying hi 2 all those out there who also can't stop listening 2 silly music at the age of 19+
-
me shy and quite and saying hi 2 all those out there who also can't stop listening 2 silly music at the age of 19+
***************
*tries to figure out who you are* lol