-
*walks into quiet board, sits down in the middle*
*notices a large felt hat nearby*
*looks inside hat, pulls out a small sheet of paper, reads*
Hmmm, wow, that's not something one hears about everyday.
*tosses paper back into hat, pulls out another*
*reads*
People should come read this stuff. It's quite, well, revealing...
-
So, did the board poke ya back?? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Btw, love the new decor in here!!!!
-
Looks great in here Bran!
Geeze its been a while since I've visited hasnt it?
How ya doing?
-
*pauses in reading the little sheets of paper within the hat*
Glad y'all like the decor. A big thanks to stingger for sending me the background and making the logo.
Life is good, for the most part. Too busy as usual.
*goes back to reading the little scraps of paper*
-
I take it you are known as another poster, jelly bean? Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure who you are. Got any other clues to give me? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And, thanks on the invite to chat, but I'm at work so no can do. Thanks, though. I'll join in one of these days. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
.eeni meani minie moe.
.catch a tiger by his toe.
.if he howlers. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
.let him go.
.eeni meani minie moe....
wh0'z m0e? [img]eek.gif[/img]
.sorry i just had t0 d0 that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Now Bran, didn't you know that you weren't supposed to go to work to work, you're supposed to go there to get payed?
-
I do that on Fridays, Kam. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*twiddles thumbs while at work*
-
glad you loiked the background & image [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#884847" size="1">[ June 28, 2002 03:00 PM: Message edited by: stingger ]</font>
-
(Mibbit goes over to hat, picks up one of those slips of paper. Reads. Puzzled look, then holds paper up to be seen)
(On the paper is one word, typed out in all lower case. It reads:
potrzebie )
[img]eek.gif[/img]