*Puts on purple bathing suit*
*Jumps in*
Anybody wanna join me?
Printable View
*Puts on purple bathing suit*
*Jumps in*
Anybody wanna join me?
I DO I DO !!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*taps ski on the shoulder*
(ahem)
get yer own hot tub, pal.
*jumps in with BB*
HeHeHe, that tickles...
*mopes back to the bar, the only thing that loves him now days or so it seems* like I want to see you two play with yourselfs anyway.......
Well You know Ski, if you get jealous you can alwys join in on all the fun.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*drinks alot of [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] as an answer to that question*
*drags Ski over to the next hottub*
*grabs a sixpack of Shiner and one of Guiness*
*plops Ski into the tub and plops the Guiness next to him*
*splashes in across from him*
Now, we're gonna watch Buffy, and you're gonna like it. Got it?
*shocked* um...got it
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2002 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font>