Good luck! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
Good luck! [img]cool.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Luck to you! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
I'll leave this afternoon and come back Sunday.
Where I'll have the pleasure of enjoying the last few days until school starts back.
Good luck, hope you'll be luckier than I (haven't found a worthy fig around here for a while now [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )
Hence why this can only happen once a year.
I can only afford it that many times!
here's hopin' ya score, big-time!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
"Going" there doesn't mean you will "Buy". Maybe a Sigthseen ? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Kidding, hope you get some.....
I can still remember my haul last year from the exact same places:
12" Scythe Meister
Green S21 Alien Spawn
Yellow S21 Alien Spawn
S23 Mutations Al, Spawn and Malebolgia.
A couple DVDs that I can't remember.
A couple books that I can't remember, either.
MM3 Blair Creature and the other Thing figure.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
Here's the store listings for one of the malls I'll be going to. They just added the Wal Mart, I think, because I don't remember it last year.
http://www.valleyviewmall.com/mall/v...alist?openform
Going to hit two great malls, a comic shop, TRU and a huge Wal Mart this weekend. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's sort of a customary pilgrimage that I take every summer. I travel up to SW Virginia, spend all my money, lug the bags 'o things back home, and then open them.
I'm hoping that I'll find the 12" Alien and Predator, the rest of the AvP line that I need, and a bunch of other miscellaneous things like DVDs, books, etc.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>