Okay, so a while ago I posted a thread asking how easy it was to get a setlist. I pretty much made it my goal to get one at the Bakersfield show (I posted pics in that thread). All I did is wait 5 minutes after the show and asked one of the roadies and it was easy as that. He peeled 2Bags' setlist from the floor and handed it to the security guard, who then handed it to me. Granted, I had to fend off a rabid 15 year old girl who nearly gnawed off my arm to get it, but the security guy knew I was the one who asked for it so he made sure he handed it to me.
Also, before the show started one of the security guards managed to get his hands on a stack of picks and was handing them out to his security buddies. Since I was right there at the front rail, I politely asked what he had and he just gave me one. Pretty cool of him if you ask me.
All in all, it was a decent score. My fiance even managed to catch a rose that Mike was throwing out at the beginning of the show.
I also have to mention that the guy who tunes 2Bags' guitars is one hell of a cool guy. He's the one who retrieved the setlist for me.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/DSCF0181.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/DSCF0180.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...1/DSCF0175.jpg
