http://www.honda-acura.net/forum/For...ML/000085.html
Printable View
All I can think of is "ka-boom"--
obviously trying to over-boost to get some #s for a customer.
Wow though, if I only had that mcuh power!
I don't know man, it seems kinda fishy. With horsepower actually being a function/result of torque, the numbers look a little strange. I could be wrong though but if he is really putting that kind of power down, it sure the hell isn't with 9-10 pounds.
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet and RC 310 steriods
it's clearly a very wrong dyno.. it's a fraud..
Bryan
If you don't believe me give Dynamic Autosports a call and ask them 949-457-1234 adn ask them about my car!!
turbo00: do yo have any gauges in the car??
k
What's so hard to believe? I am used to seeing 270-290whp from T3/T4 powered stock-bottom B18Cs at 7psi with a full exhaust.
Open downpipe and 9-10psi can easily equal 320whp. Incredible Turbo00! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif
------------------
Mark - Darth Boost - Turbo Mafia
98 Pearl Black GS-R, DRAG Gen. 3 Turbo
13.2 at 114MPH (GTech/Pro w/Drag Radials)
What is so hard to believe? My bud Shawn with just a 94 GSR and Drag GENII turbo kit with 8psi and a Thermal 3" exaust made 288 at the wheels. I saw this run myself, this isn't heresay.
------------------
94 GSR Turbo
Drag Gen II kit
Bensons built bottom end
other goodies
15psi
Turbo Mafia...Have you had your V8 today?
Seriousely the Drag Gen 3 kit is way better than the Gen 2 kit( not trying to piss anyone off) But if you ask any shop they will tell you the same. What can i say if you don't believe me??
Now where can I get a Drag Gen 3 (at a good price)for my GSR????????