-
Today I was at work and my mom happaned to be grocery shopping so she stopped by.
I had to show her how to do some email attachments, etc...but after that she said she had something she wanted me to see.
Someone had emailed her a link to some and she wanted me to see it. However, she didnt write down the whole link on her post-it note and only wrote the blahblah.com part down.
I kinda look at the name of the site and it SEEMS familiar so before ya know it I've typed it in.
So we wait while it loads and what pops up? Three things. A naked girl, another naked girl and a girl giving a blowjob.
She claims it was some Michael Jackson age progression thing...but ya gotta wonder.
-
why must you bring your mom in on your lies?!?!?
if you want to view porn... just view porn!!!
GAWD!
-
just covering my ass in case anyone comes over and sees 'raunchygrandmas.com' on my url history....
-
no one will do that.........
and everyone knows that.
-
-
no.............. they won't.
-
WES DOES!!!
He even told me he finds it funny to look at url history!
HELL, YOU do it too at school, etc!
I do it!
Everyone does it!
-
NO ONE...........
is going to view your history in the next month...
so don't go there.
-
-
...make that two months...