I miss you girls! (and guy [img]wink.gif[/img] Hazim)
Printable View
I miss you girls! (and guy [img]wink.gif[/img] Hazim)
I miss everyone too [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I don't know where you've all disappeared to.. but pleeease come out of hiding!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*HUGS YA ALL*
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Jen oxox
I am here too, just never seems to be anyone around these days [img]frown.gif[/img]
plus I seem to have run out of things to say, lol!
OK how's this:
my house currently smells delicious......cheese and bacon bread just about finished baking, shame it's heading for bedtime!
Kristy has developed a cough....grrrrrrrr!!!!
It's hot and humid AGAIN - very yuk! Sitting here with a fan on at 9.18 p.m. I'm going to need another shower soon!
Hubby's still working eratic hours, totally stuffed any routine in this house
My friend called in today and we had a nice chat and drank far too much tea...
ok think I've overdone it now!
<font color="#000099" size="1">[ March 12, 2003 05:49 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>
I am here too, just never seems to be anyone around these days
plus I seem to have run out of things to say, lol!
***************
Same here [img]frown.gif[/img]
I really miss the time when this board was busy and full of people.
It's a bit dead isn't it?
I dunno what to do about the state of affairs on here to be honest [img]frown.gif[/img]
Any suggestions anyone???
Sends Chai heaps of [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
Hope things improve soon!!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
It's a bit dead isn't it?
I dunno what to do about the state of affairs on here to be honest [img]frown.gif[/img]
Any suggestions anyone???</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
my suggestion is....I'm here now...let the stripping begin!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I miss you all very much! I'm sorry I'm not around to post but life has me really busy and not so joyful.
Even when I do have a spare minute for on-line fun... I'm just not much in the mood for it. Sorry... I'll hopefully be back soon with happy news and something good to contribute.
I hope everyone is doing well!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Chai
[QUOTE]
my suggestion is....I'm here now...let the stripping begin!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] /QUOTE]
LMAO!! Well it is about time you got her Marci! *Tears off her t-shirt to get the festivities going [img]wink.gif[/img] *
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
[QUOTE]
my suggestion is....I'm here now...let the stripping begin!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] /QUOTE]
LMAO!! Well it is about time you got her Marci! *Tears off her t-shirt to get the festivities going [img]wink.gif[/img] *</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yay Laurie [img]biggrin.gif[/img] **puts Dirty on for Laurie to dance to** lol