and their awful folk music [img]mad.gif[/img]
*thinks it`s a bit too late for loud horrible music* [img]frown.gif[/img]
Printable View
and their awful folk music [img]mad.gif[/img]
*thinks it`s a bit too late for loud horrible music* [img]frown.gif[/img]
*passes over earplugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]
I feel for you before I moved my use to be out with a chainsaw 9 in the morning every weekend.. god I wanted him dead. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
those partying folks.
there just trying to liven up there lives.
LOL sorry Ivana
Lain
Hey at least your neighbors don't have a Kareoke machine. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was treated to lovely versions of "Bye Bye Bye" and "B****" my Meredith Brooks. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
Hey at least your neighbors don't have a Kareoke machine. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was treated to lovely versions of "Bye Bye Bye" and "B****" my Meredith Brooks. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL..that's just to funny ...sorry
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
LOL..that's just to funny ...sorry</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
And it wasn't the adults singing it, it was the kids. So instead of saying B**** they would spell it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO that is to funny!
Poor Ivana! [img]frown.gif[/img] how about headphones....and blast Duncan, or Darren? [img]smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
LMAO that is to funny!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I must admit there rendition of "I will survive" was fantastic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
I must admit there rendition of "I will survive" was fantastic [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have that in my head now thanks..