I lurk often.. but don't post much. I have a clinic video of jojo m. that is several years old.. shot on a vhs camera, that i would love to share. There are some bone head moments as the operator scanned the crowd while he was playing his tail off.. but i really think everyone would enjoy it.
it is on vhs.. i would gladly send the tape to someone who could convert and host it.. I feel it is the least i could do as i have enjoyed this site for a long while now.. and it is cool to be able to give something back.
shoot me a personal email with your address and i will get this out this week.
if it is possible, i would love to have this converted to dvd.. and whomever can do this is welcome to keep the original.
[email protected]
thanks,
jeff
