-
I know I led people to believe that this is a completely open forum. From a technical standpoint, it is. I do not like to keep someone from asking the same question that has been asked 1000 times, or feel uncomfortable stating a technical opinion. While I also can appreciate some info given on the reliability of a specific vendor, I do not appreciate the "Witch Hunt" approach. Please state your personal experience about the vendor, not "I know this guy, who knows this guy, who got screwed by...". Also, I do not appreciate repeated attacks on the same people. Again, state your fact-based story and move on. Others can then make their own judgement call. If you have an issue with this, please feel free to contact myself, or if you feel it necessary, contact the owner of Hostboard. Don't make me ask you to not return. Keep this a great place to come for everyone.
Thank you,
The Geek
[This message has been edited by VTeCno Geek (edited May 21, 2001).]
-
Thank you. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Sonny
------------------
Sonny Van Hook ([email protected])
2000 Supercharged Civic Si @ 6psi
1999 Tonykart/Honda 80cc Shifter
-
thankya much http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 11psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Endyn Kamikazi header, Godspeed testpipe, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S Ultra safeguard v1, RC 370's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, Apex-i
V-AFC, H&R sports and KYB AGX's,ITR LSD, JR flywheel, Clutch Specialties stage 4, MSD digital 6 & HVC coil, Endyn stepper pulley, NX nitrous and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down.
Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft on Nitto drag radials @ 8psi of boost
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG Luder:
Just wanted to point out my mouth has been shut. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/ima...es/burnout.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now if you could just convince your other Alabama buddies to do the same, things could get back to normal around here.
------------------
Marc
The supercharger is gone and so is my civic. Damn thieves!
Want to know why I got rid of the JRSC? http://crx.honda-perf.org/horror/jrsc.html
Coming soon: A new member to the 12 second club.
-
This shit is getting old. I do feel for everyone involved, but this is not the place for this. GET OVER IT!!
-
Thanks, it is nice to see something said about everything that has been going on.
-
Just wanted to point out my mouth has been shut. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/ima...es/burnout.gif
------------------
"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."
Drive it like you stole it.
If it isn't broken, fix it till it is.
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/s...gen=4&orderby=
[This message has been edited by JG Luder (edited May 21, 2001).]