rolling credits or still credits.
which're better?
Beuford C Constantinople
Printable View
rolling credits or still credits.
which're better?
Beuford C Constantinople
I presume your talking about the end credits and not the opening credits right?
Hmmm, well I have a thing for still credits, lol! Don't know why, I just don't like rolling credits.
Opening credits stink.
I never use opening credits at all... not that I am opposed to them. But I just find them not progressive in a movie I have made. I prefer rolling credits at the end. Although I kind like casting call type credits. Just a thought...
I like STILL credis for the first coupleof credits like:
Driected by
Written by
Produced by
THEN the rolling credits come in for CAST, GRIPS, MUSI, etc etc etc
-Ivan
Yeah. For end credits, a few still ones that then go into rolling credits look the best to me.
As for intial credits on the opening sequence, I particularly like ones that move, or do something special or relevant.
For example, the Twister ones appear and then get torn up as if in a twister.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Mods
credits are normally a hot topic for actors and their unions.
i think everyone and their dog should be credited at the end of the movie and nowhere else.
The intro credits to the Ali film with Will Smith are over-done.
And then the camera work is **** .
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Mods
i agree... at the end, still credits, then rolling. as for opening credits, when it's done right (delicatessen, panic room) it can be wicked... when it's done badly (spiderman) it can be awful.
Beuford C Constantinople
"compromise... conformity... assimilation... submission... ignorance... hypocricy... brutality... the elite...
ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS..."