do they write there own stuff...or where they put together by a recond company?
Printable View
do they write there own stuff...or where they put together by a recond company?
They've co-written some stuff but I believe they've written the majority of their next album [img]smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
They've co-written some stuff but I believe they've written the majority of their next album [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
ok..so there not just pretty faces... Take them out of the some grouping as BSB. Now I know he's got brain's you make have to watch out.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
ok..so there not just pretty faces... Take them out of the some grouping as BSB. Now I know he's got brain's you make have to watch out.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dunno if me, Ivana and Brittany can spare any more of Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
I don't know there's ALOT of forest here..If I kidnaped him we could stay lost for quite a while.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I dunno if me, Ivana and Brittany can spare any more of Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
****************
I think his right big toe is free [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I dunno if me, Ivana and Brittany can spare any more of Dunc LMAO
****************
I think his right big toe is free
Michelle
xx
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
But all the rest is taken, eh? lmao
xxLauren
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
I dunno if me, Ivana and Brittany can spare any more of Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Er, 'scuse me, aren't you forgetting someone??!??
*pretends to sulk*
LMAO @ this thread!! [img]smile.gif[/img]