-
For Sale:
Jackson Racing SC 94-00 GSR $2,400
Jackson Racing BTC $300
Mugen 4-1 Header (damaged bottom side/ 1 inch dent on 2 flanges) $500
AEM Cold Air Intake/ modified for JRSC $150
(or)
Package deal...everything will go for $3,000
-All prices are negotiable but be reasonable
-Buyer pays shipping
------------------
99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
-JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, Black 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37's, and Wings West Body Kit
Since then: Quaife LSD, ACT Clutch, ZEX Ultra Lightweight Flywheel, AEM Cam gears, and JR BTC
-
Damn dude, you stripping your ride? Are you going turbo or what?
-
Not exactly sure about what I'm going to do. My little brother is graduating high school. He drives a really slow 97 Accord EX. I think I may get him a 2.2 VTEC motor. I had my fun with the SC and may eventually get another one.
------------------
99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
-JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, Black 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37's, and Wings West Body Kit
Since then: Quaife LSD, ACT Clutch, ZEX Ultra Lightweight Flywheel, AEM Cam gears, and JR BTC
-
Man, nice brother...
------------------
'92 Civic Si H/B B18C1 powered and lovin' it!...RECENTLY TOTALLED BY A SOFTBALL-SIZED HAIL STORM!
The JRSC'ed D16Z6 is gone and now lookin' at turbo kits :)...
'01 Yamaha GP1200R gettin' ready to heavily mod this bad boy!!!
'97 Yamaha GP1200 currently being rebuilt after a rod through the block...lookin' at the new GP1200R...bought!
'99 Goped (X-ped) Fully modified, 14.0:1 CR, 17k rpm, 32 mph! :)
[email protected]
-
Arent Prelude-powered Accords relative dogs (mid 15 sec. cars) ?
Wow, generous bro though http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
I'm in the market for a JRSC but $2400 is a little steep. I could get a new one for that.
No offense.
------------------
Bill Winters
Houston, TX
'94 bone stock GSR w/ home made CAI
"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a supercharger today."
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5 Liter Eater:
I'm in the market for a JRSC but $2400 is a little steep. I could get a new one for that.
No offense.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, no problem man. That's why I said the prices were negotiable. I'm willing to part with the SC, BTC, and AEM for $2,600. The only reason that I put $2,400 for the SC is b/c I knew there would be some bargaining involved.
------------------
99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
-JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, Black 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37's, and Wings West Body Kit
Since then: Quaife LSD, ACT Clutch, ZEX Ultra Lightweight Flywheel, AEM Cam gears, and JR BTC
[This message has been edited by 228GSR (edited May 23, 2001).]