Hi,
I shot a cartridge to test my Nikon Super-8 and I scanned some frames in a pro scanner.
Here's one of them, what do you think?
bry
http://www26.brinkster.com/sketch57/frame.jpg
Printable View
Hi,
I shot a cartridge to test my Nikon Super-8 and I scanned some frames in a pro scanner.
Here's one of them, what do you think?
bry
http://www26.brinkster.com/sketch57/frame.jpg
Cool!
What type of film did you use?
Where's the location? Looks like some interesting place to shoot a movie.
Jeffery
The problem is when I click on the post I don't see your image. I am sure it looks good.
Same here. I don't see any image.
Roger
I can't see the image, either.
I'm using IE 6.0 as my browser, if that helps indicate anything.
Tom
Missing the image too but there is an X that indicates that there is an image missing so it must be the link to that image that s incorrectly posted.
R
I use Netscape. Screw Microsoft and Bill Gates--Viva La Steve Jobs!!!
Agree Nigel but that doesen?t solve it either.
R
A good way to view the frame is to right click the 'x' and choose 'copy'. Then 'paste' into Word or something like that. Sorry for being Windowscentric, it's all I know..
Tom
Interesting looking location by the way.
Hi,
Sorry guys, I guess brinkster is down. It should be up again anytime.
Anyway, I used Kodachrome 40 and it is an old restaurant by the railway in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, where I'm studying.
bry