It'd make a fine salad crisper.
Printable View
It'd make a fine salad crisper.
You could do a stew or similar in re-sealable plastic bag or tupperware container, wrap in a towel to cushion the tumbling, set to high heat and viola! [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]
Or a cake or bread. Mixes and cooks at the same time! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Cocktails! Shaken, not stirred. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
Sorry but I do have to ask: Why was this being discussed? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Put a can of ready-to-eat soup inside a pillow?
eris claims that there is no way to cook food in a clothes dryer. (don't ask why this was being discussed [img]wink.gif[/img] ) and she didn't like any of my ideas of how it could be done. So if anybody has any suggestions I'm sure she'd like to hear more [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Yes, that's the thing: heating food without making a mess on the inside. Where's Tery? I bet she has ideas.
Now that I think of it, the washing machine would be better for mixings and preparations.
you know, i'm really not into mixing laundry and food. I always that that was more of a jelycritter thing than an eris thing....
Kraft Dinner! Like in the commercial!
<font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because when we walked out of my apartment last night, the dryer in the laundry room was running, and there was a really strong smell of badly cooked chicken in the hallway.Quote:
Originally posted by August:
Sorry but I do have to ask: Why was this being discussed? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Now, this wouldn't ordinarily lead to a discussion of cooking in the dryer, but then, Dan and I aren't ordinary...
<font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking the same thing. ;)Quote:
Originally posted by AsIs:
Drive eris crazy? Wow, short trip...
That, of course, could be said about pretty much anybody on this board...