-
Death Defying is slowly dying..lingering on life support..
Should I pull the plug and say my final goodbyes to a forum Ive had running since October 2000?
Im not the person who goes out and actively seeks new posters..Im not that kind of person..Im not always comfortable in intruding on other peoples boards too..
Im so greatful for the people who do come by and post..Im think of you as friends [img]smile.gif[/img]
There have been some great threads started and I saved them in the archives and this place holds many many memories for me but Im so tired of trying to keep the place active..
So what do you think?
Stay?
Go?
-
Your alway's welcome at my board.
http://wizardsplace.conforums.com [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#014d65" size="1">[ March 22, 2003 01:08 AM: Message edited by: -=Wizard=- ]</font>
-
Oh great!!...Go away for a couple lousy months..and the whole place goes to pot...Oh the life of a Fla snowbird...I just picked my puter up at the shop today (A virus wiped me out in December)...don't go *sobbing*..*clinging to Belles skirt*...I don't really want a life...I just wanna be a miserable POSTER..*sobbing and wiping snotty nose*...
-
Hiya Mummy dearest..*supa dupa huggers*...
This place is just in a quiet lull at the moment..I havent had the time to do anything about it these last few weeks..*sigh*
It look so boring.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
Ok..When ya get a minute, lose the "eye" thing...I keep poking my curser in the pupil...gives me the creeps...something springish (what season is it there?)..or "spook-lite"..thats it "spook - lite"...happy ghouls...happy ghoul lucky..heheheh I made a pun..
<font color="#014d65" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 12:34 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
Eye agree! Get rid of the I Hahaha. I crack myself up. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
You should not purposely let a board die.
-
How bout the Orlando Magic??? Is T-Mac great or what...I hope they go all the way....any more sports is the only think worth watching on TV...sigh.....the life of a retiree ..gardens and TV...
-
-
First Hi to everyone who is at this palce.
I would be really sad if you close this board just when I found it and started Posting
Greetings
Dante