-
Hi, Does anyone have a review of this?
Do you like or not?
I am thinking of getting this for my daughter, but don't want to waste my money if its not worth it.
Any Opinions would help!!
You can't get them until Nov, will they charge me now or later, and If I use a discount will it still apply?
Thanks!
-
You won't be charged until it ships but if you use the code now, I would think it would be ok.
I purchased the doll tote when it first came out. I really like the colors, not too bright, but very nice colors (blue/silver). The blue material is a little flimsier than what I thought, but I still like it. My daughter used it for our last vacation to take her dolls.
-
Is this a new item? I don't recall there being a tote for the AGT/JLY dolls. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
-
It was new for june or july. Type in "doll tote" on the AG shopping page.
-
Thanks! As I was first reading the post nothing came to mind, but then I found it on the AG site. [img]smile.gif[/img]