Quote:
Originally posted by david97vtec:
My Sol was taken from in front of my house in Tacoma on Thursday night. It's a '97 VTEC model, pretty stock looking except for the T1R exhaust and SSR wheels. If you see it, please call the police.
Hopefully it will turn up but I'm assuming the worst. Seems like there's been a rash of thefts lately. I didn't have an alarm but then again I never thought this would happen to me.
Anyway, I hope all of your cars are safe and may this be a reminder to not get too lax about thieves.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well i think seattle and tacoma placed pretty high on the list of cities with the most stolen cars. Anyways thats the second theft this year...really too bad and it will get worse with the lackness in laws here...what about your CF hood? That should be very noticeable...