http://home.attbi.com/~elmobuff/super8/velviacat.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~elmobuff/supe...oorvelvia1.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~elmobuff/supe...oorvelvia2.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~elmobuff/super8/fruit.jpg
Printable View
Those images were shot by Mikey B and posted here by cameraguy.
Thanks for sharing.
Cameraguy, why is it that Pro-8mm develops it?
Is Velvia a negative stock? And can Yale develop it also? And finally, Does the film you are selling include free developing form Pro-8mm?
(If Yale can do it, you'll have to pay)
Velvia is a reversal film..ASA 50, very fine grain...using standard E-6 processing. The only way Yale could develop it is if they can develop super 8 film in the e6 process...is that the process that ektachrome uses?
Yale does do E-6 processing, and I imagine the E stands for Ektachrome.
As a matter of fact, does Pro-8mm do E-6???
Wait, I remember a post that announced they would START offering Ektachrome (or was it BW?) this past summer, (I think it was Ektachrome).
So Yale should be another place that could develop it. I wonder if they can "soup it" at the same time they are developing Ektachrome.
Pro8mm does not do E-6 processing but the processing is included by them..
I decided to screw it , I'm shooting it myself. Besides I've gotten no offers except for one weed who took the time to call me an idiot for asking $33. The doof does not realize that they cost $35. Price is no much different than shooting Vision after processing