*Waves hi*..Hows stuff?..thanks for visiting me and the demons board..nice place ya have here.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
*Waves hi*..Hows stuff?..thanks for visiting me and the demons board..nice place ya have here.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank you so much...you are now a part of my family...come back every hour from now til eternity...
~~~~zoom:::... rides my scooter in... right behind blazey.............
nice place ya got here.... will check back....
dont happen to have any muppets tho..do ya?
Yeah...I think they are with my Cabbage Patch Kids...I'll have to look for you...
My people are here!!!
Raaaawwwwwwwwwwrrr!..*licks myra from head to toe*..demon ya parked your scooter on my toe.. [img]eek.gif[/img] ..and hey looks like the whole gang is here..*pops the top on a cold one*..mind if i put my feet on your coffee table? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Grabs a beer from Blazey and puts her feet up....
Wow, the whole gang is here.....Nice place to drop by and hang for a little while....Dry off from the pool and all.......*Kisses everyone*
Hooded Goddess
GODDESS!!!..glad to see ya made it.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Blazey:
pops the top on a cold one*..mind if i put my feet on your coffee table? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't mind at all...but, please be a doll and use this coaster...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
I think, by the time I get thru posting on this board today, there is gonna be nothing left of my candy coating [img]eek.gif[/img]