-
I don't know if this will work, but here's the url for the chatroom:
http://www.homestead.com/keast/CHAT.html
A few teenyboppers come in now and then, but otherwise it's pretty quiet.
Anyone interested in setting up a predetermined time and night to chat?
Just thought I would throw it out there!
-
It's open, and there's no one there now!
-
-
Hi AB! I made it over here, just to look around. Glad to see you.
And glad to see Pammy also - there's no friend like a trashy friend!
:?)
-
Hey Lon! Nice to *see* you in these parts! Pammy and I chatted last night! You'll have to join us sometime!
-
Who you callin' trashy, you backwoods, bayou clown! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Who is Bea calling a teeny bopper?
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
Some of the kids that come in there JBT. Not anyone on the forum, I assure you!
-
Anybody up for chat now?? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Since I see you all lurking, I'll just go into chat and see who shows!! Hope to see ya there!