Pounce on Michelle
I know your here!
Lain [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
Pounce on Michelle
I know your here!
Lain [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, I am now get off me lol
Michelle
xx
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
Yeah, I am now get off me lol
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL Sorry I got a little carried away. I got all excited when I got your PM.
I know its a slow night
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
for future reference are we alound to pounce or is lain going to get a talkig to later? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Krissy, she's on her first warning as I type this lol
Michelle
xx
makes a mental note not to pounce. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
Krissy, she's on her first warning as I type this lol
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I pounced you one DH BBS too does that count?
I pounced you one DH BBS too does that count?
*******************
It certainly does, so watch it missy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
How many warning do I get [img]wink.gif[/img]
I will try to be good but its hard when you surprise us like that.
Lain