-
[img]eek.gif[/img] *gapes and splutters*
Gabbidah! Zih-fuddah----geh!
It ate Randy!
What happens to him!?
Does he die, or did Morphues just take him out of the Matrix?
What did Mory mean by a "severed connection"?
Can't Mordred do some acid-fire-breathey thing, or Lillyflower use her lithium-powered happy-funshine aura thing to bring the dragon to a blissful Nirvana?
meep! [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
XD
I have to say, that one reply has made my day. I wasn't sure if you guys were really enjoying - or at least getting pulled into - the plot for this thing.
And you'll just have to see what happens~
-
She said adding "bua-ha-ha....ha ha!" ;)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 10, 2003 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Echostar ]</font>
-
I got chills when I read the last comic and this newest pannel today... o_o
I fear I know what is coming... it assimilated our keen Beta hero and the madness is spreading... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
Let me guess. Randy gets infected and trys to take out Mory and the gang. Mory has lost here server connection, but she still has some power and influence in the digital world.
I think that Lily's super happy arora will pobly have something to do her attacks in the digital world.
-
Oh, come now, I said I won't say one way or another! You'll have to wait and see what happens! ^^
-
I was just guessing. I like to guess.
I won't ask you if I'm right. I was posting what I think may happen.
-
Ah, sorry... Of course you're all more than welcome to say what you guess, wish or imagine will happen in the future of Mory. ^^;; I guess I'm just getting overzealous for the whole story.
-
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Lessee...
Whoz we got in the Innie? er, E-nay, Eye-knee, Eye-n? How do you pronounce that?
Anywhoo
there's Mory, Lillyflower, MF, Mordred, Berty-Chan, Flick and Nigel, and Randy.
I think that Lilla, Elli, Ren the and the other Secondaries will be making appearences, too.
Especially Mick!
~~PH33R T#3 9uu!~~~ [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
-
I'm thinking Flick'll save the day by killing Ophanim with his "severe showing off of his tattoo" attack.
Now, where have I heard Ophanim before...
I wanna say something like Armored Core or... Cyber Troopers: Virtual On or something.
Or Xenosaga. It's so on the tip of my brain.
Edit: Ah yes. I remember. It's the codename for a mission in Armored Core 3. The mission is to destroy the giant AC, and it's extremely hard, but has like two secret parts available through it. And man, that thing's huge and mean.
And I never see you on AIM anymore, Eto. ^^;;
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Alkaiser90 ]</font>