-
well i just thought maybe yunz'z should give us the low down on the wild one....yanno since i am knew and he's still "innocnet" on my board...so spill it.....gimme details about this windy person.....waits for the Hot!Hot!!Hot!!! gossip...yanno who's he doin? crayze things he did, who is this person? [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
Ummm, I'm gonna plead the fifth on this one!! LMAO!! Nah, he's really sweet...we love him to pieces!!! And lately he seems to be very sought after hehehe!!! Luv ya Wild!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Welllllll.....I told ya some about him in the SEX room....*giggle* - like CB said, he's really a sweetie - has a way with the ladies (guess ya knew that) - let's us gals hassle him somethin' AWFUL - and sometimes we do a little friendly fightin' over him........
<center>http://lovezdesignz.com/images/LL/fight.gif</center>
He's gotta be an awful nice guy to put up with the likes of us gals pokin' at him like we do! We love ya Wild!!!
<center>http://lovezdesignz.com/images/LL/devilpoke.gif</center>
-
Yeah, we sure do fight over him! Did you see JuJu trying to move in when I was trying to get mine??!!! LOL!!!
-
Yup......Yup!!! I sure did! Well....she did say he'd gotten her hot as a Fresh F^^^'d Fox in a Forest Fire.........ROFLMAO!!! That gal was smokin'.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Think I got her pic - she was standin' there thinkin' about hidin' her foxy face with a sheep's head.........she's gonna kill me, but ya'll just check this out would ya???
<center>http://lovezdesignz.com/images/LL/foxsheep.gif</center>
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
LMAO!!! LL, you are so bad!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
LMAO...Tee, just go to the web page I posted in the "Wildthang" thread.....lol, you can read all about him and see pix too! But if you want your turn with 'em you'll have to wait in line ROFLMAO
He's a sweetie....... I give him a [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
HE'S A SWEETIE BUT WE ARE POKING AT HIM CUZ HE MAKES THESE LITTLE SEX REMARK'S AND WE WANT TO SEE IF HE CAN BACK THEM UP! WE GOT HIM BY THE #$&^%!*(@ NOW!! BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!! Cute LL!!! Teehehehehehe!!! Tee, we do have some friendly fights over him!! He's just tooooooooo sweet!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
(But by gosh, I was in line first and he went to User first and now he's going everywhere else and I'll be next to last in line, that is if Lori doesn't use her sweet persuasion and get him fore I do and put me in last place with WELL USED GOODS!!!) ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Hehehe.......Lori....we do (or WILL) have him by the (&*&^++)&^ !!!
JuJu......sorry 'bout ya picture, but I just HAD to show 'em what you were up to.......LMAO!!!
User.....you sure gave us all somethin' to think about with that story of yours......now I WANT MY TURN!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 17, 2002 10:07 PM: Message edited by: LadyLove ]</font>