does any one think its time for exposure shorts vol.3? does any one have anything they would like to submit?
Printable View
does any one think its time for exposure shorts vol.3? does any one have anything they would like to submit?
realisticly i dont think you can expect to make 2 in the space of 6 months... if we leave it abit longer chances are we will get more films, i know id like to submit one [img]smile.gif[/img]
i'll submit the last short film i made.
it's only four minutes long
I don't know, in the last 6 months I've made 160 minutes worth of stuff. So ya, I've got a short I'd like to submit, 12 minutes. It is also the type of thing you could encode at a lower resolution to save space.
well if i give plenty of notice, we could get one out for just before or after xmas, that way people can finish things they are working on now
Definately should push to get a release just before xmas...
It would be great to see the movies made by the regulars who didn't manage to get theirs on the last 2 volumes!
- Lee
I'm assuming has to be 100% original, i.e. no copyrighted temp scores or images or anything like that?
Cash- I seem to be a little in the dark here. Why not explain in full what this is all about and the requirements/ conditions of entry...
Yeah I agree. This does sound quite interesting.
dudes, visit the website.
since the discs are freely distributable you must own all copyright (or have permission from the copyright holder) on the submission, and as copyright holder agree that your work can be duplicated freely as part of the volume, but not separately without your explicit permission.
I think a Volume 3 is a great idea, Andy Winton would be proud!