All of you golfers, listen up. I have two benefactor passes to Sawgrass for Sunday's final round if you want to buy them from me. These get you into the Island club, clubhouse and Benefactor pavillion. Let me know.
Printable View
All of you golfers, listen up. I have two benefactor passes to Sawgrass for Sunday's final round if you want to buy them from me. These get you into the Island club, clubhouse and Benefactor pavillion. Let me know.
fish, i am in st augustine and some friends and i were talking about maybe going. how much?
Dang it, J, I have two passes to the Pro-Am day of the Shell Houston Open next week....wanna trade?
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
bump
fish, answer me please, are these passes still available? i am interested.
thanks
Well, Bob, if you want to come out to J-ville and watch the tourney, I figure, the extra pass will make up for the golf and beers in P-Cola last summer. You're more than welcome to stay at our house.
BBQ, I have been offered $75 a piece. e mail me at [email protected] if still interested
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 21, 2002 06:11 PM: Message edited by: dafish in Jacksonville ]</font>