Still tinkering around...what does everyone
think ?? Better? Worse? Open to ideas.
Printable View
Still tinkering around...what does everyone
think ?? Better? Worse? Open to ideas.
I'm not the biggest fan of green, but I most definitely like the background image and the images. Good job.
Have to agree with Bran. The images and the background are definitley cool, and while green isn't my favorite color it does seem to work here.
Good job, man.
I like the green [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
As long as the yellow-like colour balances it, the green works for me!
Hi All! That "hop to" thing doesn't work anymore, so I lost the Box for a while. Happily, Stingger came to STP for a visit, and had a link. I found "Shiney Happy People" if anyone used to go there and lost it....
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=141
It's really hard to cruise the boards without the hopto
*points 5Cats to the fact that the link to ChatterBox has always been in her sig*
[img]wink.gif[/img]
He likes me more because I know how to "tickle his trout"...see "fish reference" in SIP board.
YIKES....is that the Shifty Cam....(Homer scream)
gotta go [img]smile.gif[/img]