I am trying to build up my film Library--Renting Prints is getting to spendy.
So if you have any that you are willing to sell let me know.
Thanks
Printable View
I am trying to build up my film Library--Renting Prints is getting to spendy.
So if you have any that you are willing to sell let me know.
Thanks
I don't get it Nigel....
Are you starting a stock film library?
What for?
It's none of my business, but i'm just curious...
I can sell you some footage that looks like guys hunting something on Mars... because that's what 16mm film looks like when you put it in your camera backwards, and shoot through the base!
Red, red red!!! Yikes!
Matt Pacini
Nigel, if you want to buy new 16mm prints of some classics, there is always Blackhawk films.
http://www.filmclassic.com/Blackhawk.htm
But you probably already know this can be an expensive hobby. A silent comedy short is $185 for 800 feet.
Try this place:
ESO-S Pictures
P.O. Box 30158
Kansas City MO 64112
1-816-931-0770
or
http://www.urbanskifilm.com/
All my film boxes are full,
Michael
I second ESO-S Pictures.
Here's a scan of ESO-S Picture's inventory sheet, re 16mm films (circa May 2002):
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tfunch24/hhform2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tfunch24/hhform3.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tfunch24/hhform4.jpg
Tom
I just updated my profile. This is just a test to see if the image came up. Sorry about that.
Tom
The reason I mafe this post is because I have a true home theatre. I have an Eiki EX6000 projector and a decent screen the throw is not quite spec but it is a decent way to watch a flick. So--I am looking at buying more films since. Print rentals are as much as buying a copy.
Thanks