-
As someone who's loved theatre since grade school, I just have to that new stage and theatre seats set that they are coming out with for Molly! I'm dying to play with it with it's real working lights and interchangable backgrounds.
Mom always gets me AG stuff for my birthday, but she said no to the stage. She says I have no room for it. I guess I'd better start saving...
-
I totally understand the excitement. Crazy as it sounds, I often imagine if I were a doll what type of outfits, accsessories, and furniture I'd give myself. I dance, so one item would be a big stage with velvet seats and such.
Yes, I actually screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw that as one of Molly's new items [img]redface.gif[/img] ...
But I'm so excited! the Miss Victory collection is going to be my big Christmas present this year, and my sister is getting Molly and I'll have Emily, so it works out [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I love the stage too! I doubt i'll get it for christmas, but maybe my grandma will get Molly and her stage. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I would love the stage but it is quite pricey. I want to get a few dolls and maybe one day I will get the stage.
-
Do you know how much its going to be?
-
The stage is wonderful, but it is HUGE! When I saw it at the preview in LA I instantly wanted it but just as quickly realized I have no place to put it.
Brenda
-
The stage is supposedly $140.