oops oops oops
Printable View
oops oops oops
this is the most entertaining of the ones ive read so far, so i guess that makes it the best [img]tongue.gif[/img]
keep up the good work and what not
Again, really well written, and an entertaining read. I dont dig werewolves myself (sorry for the spoiler for people who only read the replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but that dosent make it abd at all. It was very inspriring, and although I would drop the werewolf part and just make him maby a serial killer, the mood of the story is still captivating and interesting.
the ending's better than the first one.
oops oops oops
I think it's weird for some kind of reason. He doesn't give a dang about the dog-attack in the beginning, and later he tells us that he doesn't like dogs, even though he is one himself.
What I did like was the relationship between joshua and amy, but that was utterly pointless because joshua rips her apart in the end. So why have that relationship? I thought I saw a slight hint of his struggle against his werewolfness,
("JOSHUA
No... I can't...
(beat)
I mean... It can't be too late. I
have stuff to do. I have work. I get a
bit ratty if I don't to bed early.")
that looked like he didnt want to eat her. Oh well.