Hey, come over here!! Can we talk? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Printable View
Hey, come over here!! Can we talk? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Sure, whats on your mind?
I donno! I was just a bit lonely here... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey is this "She ate enough Cuco berries to kill the pope!" from Agear town, when Elena ate that CucoBerry stuff? What is that fruit or whatever does? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Oh, I see, its cool.
Hmm, check this thread out its about Grandia III and what we want it to have and such. I love Millenia!
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/2817/t/685
Interesting. How do I want Grandia III. look like?
I'll write it down, just wait for a teensy-weensy little bit (Millenia, Cyrum Kingdom, you know... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Cool. Yeah, Grandia III would be great if they made it.
Well, I'm finished, you can read it on your Grandia III. topic's 2. page!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Yep, already read and replied to it.
Ok sorry, I'm slow a bit. You know in Hungary, there's after midnight... Oh, and what are these spoilers you keep talking about?? I've tried to figure out that... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]