Quick hug!!! It's so busy here for me with all these kids...but I am still thinking about cha!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Printable View
Quick hug!!! It's so busy here for me with all these kids...but I am still thinking about cha!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
dito to what sis said [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
You ladies are so sweet *huggs ya both*
You always put a smile on my face, I hope you have a GREAT DAY!
the rog
hug hug here and hug hug there....this is a nice hug thread [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
leaves some [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] too
I don't know how to explain it, but when you ladies stop by & say all those nice things I get a little embarrased, but I also get that tingley feeling inside.
My friends mean a lot to me and I have a little trouble expressing my feelings sometimes, But I REALLY Apreciate your friendship and I do consider each one of you my friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Thanks for being there for me
rog
Well, You are very special to us Roger!!! Even in times when you struggle or are lonely...you still provide us with a tremendous dose of laughter and good cheer...I salute you!!!
glitter-graphics.com
Don't start me crying again, I think You and the rest of the Cherry Clan are special too (except Cherry Pits, but thats another story)
A toast to CherrySis, CherryPez, CherryPie, Cherry Mum, CherryLefty...Salute [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
CherryLefty...that cracked me up!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
gotta include the lieutenant [img]wink.gif[/img]