-
I'm moving to California in two weeks. So, I'm having a big EBay sale to try and consolidate some of the stuff I've got laying around.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...page=1&rows=25
Not a lot of Super 8 gear per say, but some very useful things for Super 8 filmmakers I'm sure.
Thanks,
Madrone
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"eBay has made a policy decision not to allow access to the Mature Audiences category outside the US.
This restriction applies to browsing, bidding and selling.
This decision has been taken due to laws that restrict the sale of pornography over the Internet.
Often, these laws are more restrictive than those in the US"</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
well, first of all, to you folks at ebay: I'M IN FCUKING SWEDEN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
second of all, madfor3d i'm curious. what is it that you're selling that i'm not allowed to see?
:-)
/matt
-
here ya go Kinky Mattias [img]wink.gif[/img]
"This is a great NTSC VHS video of "Dragon Pink - A Tail Of Three Kitties". Its in original Japanese Dialogue with English Subtitles.
I've only viewed this a few times on a high quality VCR. It plays beautifully. Bid with confidence!
Japanese Animation.
75 minutes running time.
Lots of sex and violence. Cool. "
-
Where you moving to?
And can you bring a decent pizza with you? [img]wink.gif[/img]