I see a poll for an AvP CC Accessory pack, but what can they offer ? With the exception of a Predator gun and the Alien made shield......
Printable View
I see a poll for an AvP CC Accessory pack, but what can they offer ? With the exception of a Predator gun and the Alien made shield......
the driving force behind that acc pack are the base pillars that weren't included with the figures as shown initially.
Pillars for the bloody bases. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
More Face Huggers? Through in a few in the 12" scale and I'll be sold [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll take a chestburster too! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">UUUHHHHH.......Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
the driving force behind that acc pack are the base pillars that weren't included with the figures as shown initially.
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Geee... I never would have expected this one.
I figured they'd either do an accessory pack or include the rest of the bases with the series 2 figs.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">UUUHHHHH.......Quote:
Originally posted by MM4:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
the driving force behind that acc pack are the base pillars that weren't included with the figures as shown initially.
[img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you asked
they could include Gill's guts to spill all over your diorama