...my interview got lost in the mail... [img]frown.gif[/img]
and while I'm adding pics... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
Printable View
...my interview got lost in the mail... [img]frown.gif[/img]
and while I'm adding pics... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
that avatar is gay....
good choice [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Who broke your heart, ek3?
Nobody new... [img]frown.gif[/img]
Ok then...who is the usual one that breaks your heart? [img]confused.gif[/img]
I would rather not say...I can say you probably don't know her... [img]frown.gif[/img]
cmon, CB... we've all seen this scene before...
you don't really need to know her name because
they all go by one collective name..... [img]redface.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#555555"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
you don't really need to know her name because
they all go by one collective name..... [img]redface.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't understand...
Me either. [img]confused.gif[/img] Please elaborate, Shatzy. We are dumbasses lol!!
I think I know.