I finally actually bought the game. It's pretty cool to play online against other people but I'm not really that good yet. I know Shini has it, does anyone else?
Printable View
I finally actually bought the game. It's pretty cool to play online against other people but I'm not really that good yet. I know Shini has it, does anyone else?
<-- lost CD
Cav has it, and so does GH. My current account is lGGXl-Johnny on US West, so message me when you wanna AT. ^^
i did, but im into Age of Mythologies! i love ensemble studios! t_t
I do, I like to play for fun, but no one is ever free when I am...=(
I'll IM you sometime soon Shini. Do you have AIM shousuru? I should be able to play a lot during Christmas vacation.
aim is also shousuru. [img]wink.gif[/img]
i wish more ppl liked age games T_T
I haven't played it but Age of Mythologies look good. There are just too many games that I need to play.
try the demo atleast XD