-
Glancing at an old EGM (November 2002) laying in my magizine stack, I saw a small texted line. The $200 XBox Game
Yea folks that is right a $200 game. That means, you have to buy the system ($300) then the game ($200), let's all make corporate America richer.
Now then why would a game cost $200 I asked myself. So I go to read it.
Apparently there is going to be a control system that matches the mechs in the game. (Note this is a mech sim). If somone know where I can upload stuff or can upload it for me I will scan it if you want to see. Now then not only are there three parts to the control system it has foot pedals. That is right folks you have four controlers. All I have to say it better look damn sweet on the big screen. All this seems insane for a new "Armored Core".
But I notice that it could be cool. I love games that let you change the enviroment, which so far is only RF and RF2. This game here makes almost everything destructible. It seems like a good game and such.
My question to you is, what do you think of this? Thoughts?
-
I've always wanted to play it, never got a chance (none of myf reinds have XB, thank Gdo ;p)
-
Yea I think it would be fun.
Also friends don't own XBox because if they do you shouldn't have them as friends, they are bad people... Like drug dealers.
-
lol i got nothing against wanting one... i sure would like one and a GC to boot XD mmmmmmmm beach volleyballll *drools*
-
I got nothign against the XB, I just would never buy it
-
i heard o this game yes, big ol complicated controler and eveything
-
*clears throat* *has an x-box and 20 games for it*
-
Phaq: You are different. :-p
Cav: I got the April 2003 issue of EGM today glancing over it I saw where DOAVB has a cheat where you can get the girls topless with no censorers. I know you want it. Go buy an XBox...
Maybe Bill Gates will pay me for that. Eh probably not the greedy bastard.
-
You can get hentai for free on the 'net, why paying gates for it?
-
Heh, DOAXB is worthless, I ehard its bad gameplay, fun for about a day, then only good thing is lokoign at the girls. Screw that when you can dl pics of em or movies lol